Friday, October 30, 2009

today

I'm really trying to make a go at this photography thing...so I force myself to think outside the box, or, at very least...outside MY box, which is admittedly kind of small.

I had/have a thing for black, but I'm a sucker for a good, colorful light display.


But even then...deep down. I'm still a car lover at heart. I heard this unearthly roar among the usual Times Square din of tourists chattering in a multitude of languages, the drone of a digideroo somewhere deep underground....The sound of a lumbering diesel city bus and the ever present cacophony of taxi cab drivers honking....

It was strange, foreign, thrilling...like the sound of a dozen, restrained banshees, barely contained.

Wild...primeval...

Ferrari....



 

see? outside the box thinking....it wasn't red...or black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment