Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hmmmm

So last night, The Boy called me an idiot. Tonight when I came home from another soul-wretching, exhausting day...The Woman admonished me for "creeping." Then, the Boy told me to, "just leave and go to your room."

Clearly, I've lost all control of my home life, and what little respect is now gone.

WTF!?

I was told by The Woman that I need some kind of psychiatric help. She may be onto something. But given the conditions: is it really all my fault? I mean, there was a time when no matter how shitty the day went, being greeted by The Boy with a smile and a hug, would've helped immensely. Now, neither one of them looks up from what they're doing.

I'd like to talk to my Pops...but apparently we're not speaking either.

I don't fucking know anymore....I really don't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment