Wednesday, January 13, 2010

okay...so some thoughts on the new year





Okay, so its 2010, and everyone promises to do something different this year.

Fine.

This year I will quit smoking. On my birthday. So, the day before I will smoke so much I plan to make myself sick. THEN, I'll quit.

I will try to wrestle the beast that is debt. I will try to keep to a budget to do so.

I really want to take a picture that's worth more than a passing glance.

I want to create a flawless live mix that holds up to critical listening.

I want my boy to look up to me, instead of fear me.

I want the Woman to remember who it is SHE is, so that we can get back to what WE are.

I want my Dad to forgive me.

Will all this happen? Maybe not. Maybe other things will happen that will make these things seem insignificant.

Who knows? It IS a new year.

So...thanks 2009, its been real.

BTW. I still want my flying car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment