Thursday, December 23, 2010

So 2010 is almost done. I look back and think WTF?

I feel as though I'm still recovering from 2009, and a whole year has come and gone.

Let's face it: for me 2010 sucked. I worked twice as hard at the day job due to having out staff cut. Those that were left (my boss and I) had to handle almost double the workload.

My family life has pretty much completely shattered. I no longer have the goodwill of my remaining biological family, and whatever goodwill was left with my own family, is pretty much gone. Even the boy hates me, for in the past week, I've been told at least once a day...that "I don't like you anymore...I just like mom."

Financially, well, at least I'm like the rest of the United States....trying to tighten the belt and live lean. Problem is, I'm the only one in the house that seems to get that.

Hobbies? Sold the cars...sold the long glass....all to fund the family.

Sex Life? yeah right....

Well, at least the animals still like me.

Fuck you 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment