Saturday, December 5, 2009

Been awhile....

Seems like it's been a bit since I've posted. Life has been coming at me pretty fast lately. So fast that sometimes I feel like I can't keep my head above the ever rising tide. But sometimes, I just gotta take time out for me. So, I finally took that advice (thanks Glenn) and went to go shoot pool with my homeboy and consigliere, and my favorite beverage (that fake cappucino that 7-11 doles out of a machine).

Back in the day, I shot pool almost 2-3 times a week, sometimes more. I hadn't walked into a pool hall in almost 4 years.My cue, much to my surprise, was still straight (it's a "decent" Mali).

It almost felt like going to confession walking in there....

"Forgive me pool hall, for I have sinned...it has been 4 years since my last 9-ball game...."





There will be NO shots of the game..its much too ugly to mention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment