Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Duke on Christmas Day


duke xmas 2009_edited-1, originally uploaded by eeeksnyc.
As I close out the year, I realize that I've probably LOST more than I've gained. But there has always been one constant, and that's this guy here.

Duke was rescued from the Bergen County Animal Shelter. He had been there for about 4months and was ready to be...err..sent off to a kill shelter.

We got him and he's been my buddy ever since. He stinks, sometimes farts, and eats everything in sight. But I love him. He's awesome with The Boy, and even The Woman tolerates him.

He's a good egg that Duke...

For the camera nerds out there: this was shot with a Canon 5D classic, coupled to a SuperTak 55 f.1.8 via a Fotodiox non AF confirm chip. ISO 100 @ f2 and 1/125.

1 comments:

G. said...

LOVE the sharpness.

Post a Comment