Thursday, February 18, 2010

So...

I've realized that in my quest and obsession with the process of NOT smoking, I haven't shot a frame, nor picked up the camera. I've been lugging the ol' 5D with the *old* Brick around almost daily, but haven't had the wherewithal to actually remove the camera from the bag.

I find my hands reaching into my pockets looking for a pack of smokes that isn't there. Or twirling the lighter around...

I've sold a lens to afford to send the Boy to school...I've sold other gadgets to make ends meet. I've loaned out some cool lenses (like my bastardized Nikkor/EOS hybrid) to people that can actually shoot and make an image.

The creative malaise is still around I guess. Still haven't been able to snap out of it. But I do have this:

 

But it's still not a cigarette.


I will get it together soon...I promise. Until then....

0 comments:

Post a Comment